For enhanced security and unmatched durability, it's tough to beat the strength of steel. Impressive style and energy-efficient features are other reasons to consider our high-performance steel entry doors when it's time for an upgrade.
Custom Built has provided competitively priced, professional home improvement services since 1961. Working only with trusted manufacturers like ProVia to ensure quality, we provide New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island homeowners with beautiful portals through which they can be proud to welcome their family and friends.
Our large selection and custom options make it easy to find doors that are perfect for any home.
Benefits of Premium Steel Entry Doors
An entry steel door from Custom Built checks every box for style, energy efficiency, and strength. Any homeowner would be proud to enhance their home with one of these top-rated doors.
All of our steel entry doors are loaded with impressive features that make them a great value, including:
- Available in Nearly Three Dozen Styles and Two Dozen Colors
- Choose Upgraded Glass, Including Privacy Glass and Hand-Stained Glass
- Select Traditional or Modern Hardware in Several Finishes
- 49% More Galvanized Steel than a Standard Steel Door
- Edge Pieces and Skin are Made of a Single Piece of Steel for Added Strength
- Mechanical Interlocks Enhance Durability
- A Thermal Barrier Reduces Heat and Cold Transfer
- A Foam Fill Provides Enhanced Energy Efficiency
- Bottom Endcaps Prevent Outside Air from Entering Your Home
Our New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island steel entry door installers are highly trained and have the experience they need to provide a flawless installation.
Learn More About Our Superior Replacement Doors
Upgrade your outdated door and trim your heating and cooling bills. Contact our certified door replacement professionals in New York, Rhode Island, and Connecticut for more information about our full selection of replacement doors. Give Custom Built a call today, or fill out our simple online form now to schedule your free, no-obligation cost estimate.